Gas Subsidiaries Update

The following updates are based on information released by Delek Group gas subsidiaries, Delek Energy Systems Ltd., Avner Oil & Exploration L.P and Delek Drilling L.P. All financial and business information is given only for the convenience of the reader. The only official financial and business information, is that which is included in the officially published immediate reports and financial reports of Delek Group and its gas subsidiaries, to the Israeli Securities Authority and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, in Hebrew. In the event of any conflict between financial and business information given on this site and the Hebrew published immediate reports, the Hebrew published immediate reports shall prevail. More on Delek Group's disclaimer.

Printer Friendly Version View printer-friendly version
<< Back
Report on Resource Location of the Tanin Discovery

Tel Aviv, July 10, 2012. According to a report prepared by Netherland, Sewell and Associates (NSAI) as of March 31, 2012, while the majority of the estimated resources in the Tanin Discovery area are located within the Alon A/364 license, some portion of the resources estimated are located within the Alon B/365 or Amit/350 licenses. The low estimate (1C) and the best estimate (2C) of contingent resources are fully located within the Alon A license. However, the majority (81 percent) of the high estimate (3C) of the contingent resources are located within Alon A license and the remainder (19 percent) are located within the Amit/350 license. The majority (86 percent) of the prospective resources are located within Alon A license and the remainder (14 percent) are located within the Alon B license. The table below shows the breakdown;

For more information please see the immediate reports as published on TASE. http://maya.tase.co.il/bursa/indeximptoday.htm

All contents © 2010 Copyright 2010 Delek Group. All rights reserved