Tel Aviv, February 11, 2018. Delek Group (TASE: DLEKG, US ADR: DGRLY) (“the Company”) hereby announces in accordance with section 30 of the Securities Law, 1968 and the Securities Regulations (Announcement of Results of an Offering in a Prospectus), 1969, the results of the offering based on the Company’s Shelf Offering Report dated February 11, 2018 (“Offering Report”) that was published under the Company’s Shelf Prospectus dated May 31, 2016 (“The Prospectus”).
Based on the Offering Report the Company offered the public up to par value NIS 600,000,000 Debentures (Series B34) registered by name with a par value of NIS 1 each, unlinked (principal and interest) to any index (“The Debentures”) in 600,000 units, by way of a tender for the annual interest rate the Debentures should bear, that will not be greater than 4.48%, each unit being made up of Debentures of par value NIS 1,000.
Below are the results of the tender for the purchase of Debentures units held on February 11, 2018:
- In the tender a total of 79 orders for the purchase of 520,700 units were received, including 66 orders for the purchase of 520,000 units received based on previous commitments from classified investors (in accordance with prior undertakings as detailed in the Offering Report) (“The Classified Investors”), for a monetary value of NIS 520,700,000.
- The annual interest of the Debentures was set in the tender at 4.48% (“The Standard Interest Rate"). The half-yearly interest of the Debentures is 2.24%.
- The interest rate for payment of the first interest installment to the Debenture holders on June 30, 2018, for the first interest period (that will commence on February 12, 2018 and end on June 30, 2018) is 1.70608%.
- In accordance with the terms of the Offering, 520,700Debenture units were issued as detailed below:
- 60 orders from Classified Investors for the purchase of 496,650 Debenture units for which an interest rate was set lower than the Standard Interest Rate were met in full.
- 13 orders from the public for the purchase of 700 Debenture units for which an interest rate was set lower than the Standard Interest Rate were met in full.
- 6 orders from Classified Investors for the purchase of 23,350 units at the Standard Interest Rate were met in full.
- The Debentures were issued at par value, hence undiscounted.
- Based upon the results of the tender, the Company will issue in total Debentures (Series B34) of par value NIS 520,700,000.
- The total gross immediate consideration for the public offering comes to NIS 520.7 million.
- The Company thanks the investors for their response to the offering.
This is a convenience translation of the original HEBREW immediate report issued to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange by the Company on February 11, 2018.
Delek Group is an independent E&P and the pioneering visionary behind the development of the East Med. With major finds in the Levant Basin, including the Leviathan (21.4 TCF) and Tamar (11.2 TCF) reservoirs and others, Delek is leading the region’s development into a major natural gas export hub. In addition, Delek has embarked on an international expansion with a focus on high-potential opportunities in the North Sea and North America. Delek Group is one of Israel’s largest and most prominent companies with a consistent track record of growth. Its shares are traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE:DLEKG) and are part of the TA 35 Index.
For more information on Delek Group please visit www.delek-group.com
Head of Investor Relations
Delek Group Ltd.
Tel: +972 9 863 8444